eStatements/eNotices Terms and Conditions
This Electronic Statements and Electronic Notices Agreement and Disclosure is between the Roberts County National Bank and the bank customer (Customer’s agreement to reading these Terms and Conditions and continuing enrollment in eStatements/Notices represents signature). Roberts County National Bank may be referred to as “bank”, “we”, or “us”. Customers may be referred to as “you” and ”your”. Electronic Statements and Electronic Notices may be referred to as “the service”, “E-statements” and “E-Notices.” This Agreement and Disclosure sets forth the terms and conditions for any use of the Service. Please read this agreement carefully.
By agreeing that you have read these Terms and Conditions and continuing eStatement/ eNotices enrollment, you signify your agreement to all the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced in this document and accept responsibility for your use of the service. If you choose not to agree that you have read these Terms and Conditions, you will not be enrolled in the Service and will have no further responsibility to the Bank.
Access to the Service and use of the Service is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Unauthorized use of the Service or information accessed via the Service is strictly prohibited.
Description of eStatements
EStatements are offered for eligible deposit accounts, allowing you to replace your mailed (paper) statement with an electronic version (PDF) that you can view, save to your computer or print at your convenience. Any legal notices that normally accompany your mailed statement will be delivered to you electronically. The following is a brief description of the various features of the Service and requirements for using the Service. From time to time, we may add to, modify, or delete any feature of the Service at our sole discretion. Please note that by enrolling in eStatements, you will no longer receive a mailed paper statement. However, a monthly paper statement will be available to you upon request by contacting the Bank.
Registration for eStatements
You must first register and become an Internet Banking customer to use the Service. You must accept these Terms and Conditions to become a registered user of the Service. Your eStatement(s) will be made available to you when you log into the Bank’s Internet Banking Service. When you register for eStatements:
- You consent to receive your Bank account statement in electronic format and authorize us to electronically deliver your account statement on a monthly statement cycle. Combined customer account statements may no longer be available.
- Your statement will be provided in a readable, printable, and downloadable format. Your eStatement will be available for viewing for a period of up to 12 calendar months beginning with your month of registration. You also agree to waive the mailing of a paper statement from this time forward. You can, however, at any time decline the Service and receive paper statements by mail by contacting us with your termination request. At all times a monthly statement will be available to you at the Bank upon request.
Eligible Accounts For eStatements
Eligible accounts include the following personal or non-personal account types: checking, savings, and money market accounts that have recurring periodic statements. All checking, money market and savings accounts that are related under the primary or secondary account holder’s social security number or Tax Identification number will be automatically enrolled for eStatements. You will receive eStatements for the accounts you choose when enrolling. If you do not choose an account, you will continue to receive paper statements for that account.
- We hereby reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to limit the approval or availability of and the access to the services set forth in this agreement on any subject account being applied for hereunder to only the individual listed on the bank’s records as the primary account holder of such accounts.
- If any account which you have applied for and have been approved by the Bank to receive eStatements is a joint account, please be advised that only the primary holder or secondary holder of the account as shown on the statement document will receive and be able to access the eStatement for such account.
Enrollment For eStatement Delivery
To have access to the Service you must log in to our Internet Banking service and choose PROFILE, then ESTATEMENT-EDIT. Follow the instructions on screen to enroll in eStatements. For accounts with multiple owners, only one account owner need enroll the account in the Service. Your current month’s statement may not be available until your next cycle date.
Accessing Your eStatements
Your eStatement(s) will be made available to you when you log into the Bank’s Internet Banking and click on ACCOUNTS then DOCUMENTS. Your statement will be provided in a readable, printable, and downloadable format.
- If you recently registered and no statements are currently available, your current month’s statement may not be available until your next cycle date.
- You will have the ability to view eStatements for a period of up to twelve calendar months.
Change Statement Delivery Method
Each month you will receive an email notification from the Bank informing you that your monthly statement is available online. It is imperative that if you change email addresses, you must update your delivery email address under PROFILE when logged in to Internet Banking.
- Equipment. You are responsible for and must provide all equipment, hardware, software (other than any software provided by us) and services necessary to access the service. To access and retain your eStatement(s) you must use a PC or device with Internet access. Certain operating systems and browser configurations may not work with Internet Banking.
The Bank does not make any representation that any content or use of the Service is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States. Accessing the Service from countries where its contents or use is illegal is prohibited by the Bank. Those who choose to access the Service from locations outside the United States do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
Change In Terms and Conditions
This Agreement will be in effect from the date your registration is submitted by you and accepted by the Bank and at all times while you are using the Service. Either you or the Bank may terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time. As a customer of the Bank, you do have the right to have mailed to you a paper statement in place of an electronic one (eStatement). To unsubscribe from the Bank’s eStatement service and begin receiving your paper statement again, you will contact us by calling (605) 698-7621.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be invalidated or otherwise affected. Headings are for reference only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement represents the sole and exclusive agreement between you and the Bank regarding the Service and merges and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous written or oral agreements and understandings regarding the subject matter hereof. The Bank may assign the Service, including this Agreement in whole or in part; however, you may not assign or transfer this Agreement. Should any term or condition be in conflict between this agreement and any document incorporated herein by reference into this Agreement, the Agreement shall control.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, or the Service, please contact our bank.
This service is subject to all terms and conditions as set forth in the Internet Banking Terms and Conditions that you have previously been provided.
To enroll in eStatements, please log in to Internet Banking, go to your Profile, and choose eStatement-Edit and follow the instructions to complete enrollment.